- Latest News
- Book of Papers
- Presentation Management Options
- Invited vs Contributed Speakers
- Detailed Program Now Available
- Hotel room shortage in Montreal this summer
- Canada’s new entry requirement
- Please note that there are no other official Congresses in this series scheduled between Beijing 2012 and Montreal 2016.
Every four years, the mechanics community from around the world gathers at the Congresses organized under auspices of the International Union of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (IUTAM) to discuss science, strengthen relationships, and marvel at the ever-growing applications of this discipline. Following the 23rd IUTAM Congress in Beijing in 2012, Canada had the pleasure of hosting the 24th Congress in Montréal from 21-26 August 2016. The largest congress in the history of IUTAM was delivered successfully with the support of all of you.
On behalf of the Local Organizing Committee and the IUTAM Executive Committee, we thank you for joining us in Montréal and hope that you enjoyed the great scientific and social program offered at the Congress. It was our pleasure to host you and we look forward to seeing all of you again at the 25th ICTAM in Milano, Italy in August 2020.